What is a cookie?
When you visit our website, a small piece of information is sent from our web server to your computer: it is called a cookie. A cookie is sent as soon as you visit a website: these information are stored and enable to track some details of your journey on our website.
Almost every recent website is using some cookies, but cookies are unique. Therefore, the cookies used by one website are not used by another.
Some cookies only last for the duration of your web session and will expire when you close your browser. Some others are used to remember you when you visit our website again, therefore they will be saved for a longer time.
Cookies enable us to recognize your device in a unique way, this way we can identify the number of unique visitors who come to visit our website and adapt our capacity accordingly.
- analyze the journey of our visitors on our website
- adapt the content, including advertisements, to your interests and favorite topics on our website
- conduct some researches in order to improve our content and our website in general
- prevent some dishonest activities
- improve the security level